A p p r e n e z l ' a n g l a i s
a v e c M a l l a r m é
"Mille phrases d'anglais à apprendre par coeur": 15/100
15. Nom. Pluriel régulier des noms (2e série)
- One gift well given recovers many losses.
- Lay on more wood, ashes give money.
- If wishes were thrushes, beggars would eat birds.
- The dog that licks ashes, do not thrust with meal.
- She wears the breeches.
- One foot is better than two crutches.
- With foxes we must play the fox.
- To set all at sixes and sevens.
- Knit my dog a pair of breeches, and my cat a cod-piece.
Page d'accueil -