A p p r e n e z l ' a n g l a i s
a v e c M a l l a r m é
"Mille phrases d'anglais à apprendre par coeur": 10/100
10. Article indéfini
- You are an honest man, and I am your uncle: and that
is two lies.
- Land never was lost for want of an heir.
- It chances in an hour, that does not come in seven
- He that lives a knave will hardly die an honest man.
- An hour may destroy what an age was building.
- An honest and diligent servant is an humble friend.
- An answer is a word.
- An apple, an egg and a nut, you may eat after
- An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
- Everything has an end and a pudding has two.
Page d'accueil -