A p p r e n e z l ' a n g l a i s
a v e c M a l l a r m é
"Mille phrases d'anglais à apprendre par coeur": 1/100
1. Article défini
- There are more maids than Maukin and more men than Michael.
- Drink wine in winter for cold and in summer for heat.
- Brag is a good dog but Holdfast is a better.
- At Saint-Mathee shut up the bee.
- To dine with duke Humphrey.
- As long as Meg of Westminster.
- King Arthur did not violate the refuge of a woman.
- Like to Like and Nan to Nicholas.
- Jack of all trades is of no trades.
- Spring and summer glide away, Autumn comes with tresses gay; then Winter, hand in hand with Spring, dancing in a fairy-ring.
Page d'accueil -